- Includes a sterile procedural kit to reconstitute mitomycin C (MMC) at the time of use.
- Extended 2-year shelf life.
- Turnkey system: preparation, use, delivery, and disposal.
- Room temperature storage – No refrigeration.
- Requires no light-shielding.
- Requires no advance prescription.
- Eliminates cancellations or rescheduling due to outdated or absent MMC.
- Pre-cut sponges speed preparation & eliminate scissor cut fragments.
- Reduces OR, staff, & physician downtime.
- Eliminates rushed preparation for last-minute cases.
Mitosol®: Ready-when-you-are convenience when handling MMC.
- In compliance with federal & state laws, as well as multiple society guidelines.
- The only FDA-approved formulation of ophthalmic MMC.
- Packaged with a Closed-System Transfer Device (CSTD).
- Approved by New Drug Application process & possesses an
- Does not require an advanced prescription due to FDA-approved status.
Mitosol® makes compliance simple.
Download Mitosol Convenience Document
Convenience is one of the five key benefits of Mitosol. As a turnkey system from preparation, use, delivery, and disposal, Mitosol contains everything needed to safely deliver the desired concentration of mitomycin-c. Because it is reconstituted at the time of surgery, Mitosol does not require refrigeration or light shielding and carries a 2-year shelf life meaning you never have to wonder if you have mitomycin-c available again.